Sustainability is a part of everything that we do. We strive to enhance our way of working for a better future and a better planet. Our 2020 Vision for Sustainability drives us to continually improve ensuring that we see our partners, customers, and communities thrive in a future which is environmentally and socially sustainable.
Our approach to business is guided by commitments to the following principles: Leadership, Inclusivity, Transparency, Integrity, Stewardship and Continuous Improvement.
Healthy Impact on Communities
We engage our people in sustainability whilst partnering with our supply chain to deliver sustainable solutions and we continue to work with the communities around us to improve the quality of life for those communities. We are passionate about ensuring we promote healthier lifestyles for all of our people including the communities we work with.
Our business faces many challenges and opportunities. Due to their direct impact on us, we have prioritized the following issues that need to be addressed: Climate change, water conservation, accessibility, health and safety, financial solvency.
We are committed to working within environmental limits by delivering the following:
• Reduced emissions of greenhouse gases,
• Adapting to the impacts of climate change,
• Low carbon solutions for our customers,
• Reduced waste generated and managing waste as a resource,
• Reduced use of water,
• Responsibly resourced and selected materials for lower
• Pollution prevention, protection and enhancement of ecological
Our Duty to Act
Everyone at Kory Construction, Ltd WorkPlace is responsible for keeping the promises and objectives we have made and our entire business will be focussed on this challenge.
We believe in using the Earth’s resources wisely as we create compelling event experiences.
We also believe we have the power to make a positive human impact on the diverse people we touch.
Our attention to environmental, social and economic responsibility includes working within the law and voluntarily exceeding legal requirements in order to be innovative and demonstrate leadership on the issues that are important to us. As we design experiences, execute events and evaluate our success we are able to choose every day in big and small ways how our actions and words build a better quality of life for our employees, clients, event participants and suppliers.
How do we achieve this?
We Commit to:
• Review our policy every year and set objectives and targets so we can measure our achievements,
• Constantly review the effectiveness of procedures, safe systems of work and resources, to make it easier to identify and manage the health and safety risks,
• Endeavour to learn from incidents in order to prevent future injuries, work related ill health and environmental damage,
• Provide people with the information, instruction, training and supervision they need,
• Appoint competent people to provide professional support, guidance and monitoring in line with our policy.